How do you use your pool?
- Do you swim in it often?
- Is it a space for gatherings and entertaining?
- Do you use it as a quiet, relaxing space?
- Is it meant to be art or a backdrop for parties?
Who will be using your pool?
- If you have kids, do you need design features like a shallow area?
- If you’re a swimmer, do you value maximum grip for secure footing or maximum foot/hand comfort—or a blend of both?
- For entertaining, are you interested in a tanning shelf or outdoor fire pit? Are you looking for a luxurious, high-end look?
- Would a spa or water feature add to the relaxing ambiance you want to achieve?
How long will you be in your home?
- How important is pool longevity to you?
- How important is an updated, premium pool to your home’s resale value? (Did you know that PebbleTec pools are very often called out in Zillow and MLS home listings?)
- What pool design elements are most important to you as you enjoy your pool today and for the months/years ahead, before you sell your home?
- Kitchen (BBQ area)
- Den (gathering place around a fire pit)
- Living room or social space (the pool)
- Dining room (outdoor seating)
Expert installation of your PebbleTec pool is crucial to a beautiful, long-lasting result. That’s why we only sell to select builders and Authorized Applicators who have completed an extensive, 21-step onboarding process. This way, you can trust that your pool project will be done correctly the first time.
Search for a select Builder or Authorized Applicator in your area by clicking here.
Not sure if you need a builder or an applicator? Here’s the difference: